Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Top Blog Contest 2013 - Vote for me!

It's that time of year again... the Top Dance Blog contest put on by Nichelle over at Dance Advantage!

I love this contest because I get to find a ton of new dance blogs to follow - I can't wait to see who enters this year!

Last year, I was honored to be selected as "Editor's Choice", which made me all blushy and dance around my house to the surprise of my husband (who, by the way, still refers to all of you as my "imaginary friends").

In any event, I'm throwing my hat into the "Teacher Talk" category since my most frequent posts are the music playlists for teachers and dancers!
Vote for me by leaving a comment on this post!

Will you vote for me?  

To vote, all you need to do is leave a comment below on this post.

Leave a comment on what you like best about The Dance Buzz, what you'd like to see more of, or you can just say hi!

Either way, I love hearing from my readers (all, what, 6 of you...??) and would love a comment below.

Thank you and happy 2013... now I'm off to vote for some of my favorite dance blogs! :D

8 comments:

  1. You have my vote Cait! I'm clearly one of your invisible friends! ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your helpful tips.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog before, but never realized that you live in the Capital Region!  We should get together some time and share stories - become real friends :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, and really enjoyed the "Blog Challenges!" Thanks for the inspiration as a dancer, teacher, and blogger :) - Moira {On My Toes}
    www.onmytoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Cait!  Thanks for the Blog Challenges to inspire me to write my own blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your blog and your music suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of all the dance blogs I read, this one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...