Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy 2013!   I hope everyone had a great break!

Over Christmas break, my husband and I moved into our new house.. and have been living without internet (or cable or phone) for the past two weeks... #darkages

While it was nice to have some time to focus on other things without the distraction of screens, our internet-less world was starting to drive us nuts!  I felt like I was back in school, going to the library to use the wifi...

Anyway - the start of the New Year is always a great time to look back at last year, look forward to the new year and set some goals.  Last year, I shared my favorite way to set goals for my business and blog.  The biggest problem is that we don't always keep those resolutions or even think about them after we make them in January.

Did you set goals for 2013?  

It turns out writing them down might be the first step to achieving them!  Check out this infographic from onlineeducation.net about setting goals (click to make bigger) and keeping them:

 Setting Goals Infographic

Did you have a nice break?  Did you get the plague like all of my students (and I) did?

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  How do you keep them?  Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...