Friday, July 27, 2012

This is Why Dance Matters







What Is This A Picture Of?
I posed the question "why does dance matter to you?" to the followers of my other dance twitter account, @dancequote, and this is a visual representation of their responses.  

What Is Why Dance Matters?
It is a movement to spread the word on why dance is a valuable artform and who it matters to.  Join the movement here: whydancematters.org

Read more about the un-scientific manner on how I created this after the jump.

If you want to create your own word cloud, go to wordle.net and copy and paste a block of text, RSS feed or blog URL.

To make my cloud, I copy and pasted tweets from the responses on Twitter into a text editor, spell-checked and deleted the twitter handles and then copy and pasted to wordle.

Share why dance matters to you in the comments, on Twitter or on the WDM Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...