Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mantras for Recital Season

Sometimes recital season makes studio owners and teachers want to pull their hair out!  Here is a list of mantras to keep you going, keep you positive, or make you smile, even through the most stressful days.

I think I can, I think I can!


It's almost over... It's almost over...

Tutus... sequins... and glitter... OH MY!

One step at a time.

When in doubt, fade the music.

Dress the part.  Act the part. 


No words, just the sound of a cork *popping* out of a wine bottle in X weeks...

When in doubt, just take the next step.


Keep your head up.



No one reads handouts or signs.  Just accept it.

You can do it!

Keep calm and carry on.

No matter how good or bad the current situation is, it will change.

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!


Hairspray, duct tape and safety pins will fix anything.


It's not brain surgery, it's dance.


I am strong. I am awesome. I will succeed.


Best wishes for your recital this year!
~ Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...