Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To Do List: Spring Break

The UPS delivery guy is not a fan of costume time.
With the students on Spring Break, it's time to actually get some work done at the studio!

One of these years I will actually take Spring Break off, but for this year, there is much to be done in preparation for the rest of the year.

Anyway, I figured I'd share what I was up to on my "week off".  What do you do when dancers are off from class?  Share in the comments!

On my to-do list this week:
  • Design this year's Recital T-Shirt
  • Schedule recital rehearsals
  • Work on summer schedule
  • Hang up ten classes of costumes that just arrived (see below)
  • Re-tape dance floors (one of my least favorite tasks)
  • Finishing up taxes (nothing like last minute... hah)
  • Choreograph
  • Shop for props for my modern class
  • Sew straps onto costumes
  • Order dance shoes




It is Spring Break at your studio too?  What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...