Monday, April 30, 2012

NMM: Remixes & Mash-Ups

Mash-up and remixes are always a fun way to spice up your playlist with something your students might not have heard before!  Here are a few of my current favorites:

1) Check out this remix from AX Mashup: Avicii vs. Gotye - Levels Somebody That I Used To Know (Find more mash-ups by AX on SoundCloud) - Would be good for warm-up

2) Party Ben's Mash-up of "Tightrope" & "These Boots Are Made For Walkin" - I like this fun take on this song.  I used "Tightrope" last year for my tap class, but this version is definitely "cooler"

3) Norwegian Recycling mash-up of Coldplay, Elton John, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, DJ Sammy & David Guetta - I just love how he manages to seamlessly blend six artists together... this man is gifted!


Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...