Monday, February 6, 2012

Love Playlist for Tap Class

Happy Valentine's Day!
Until Valentine's Day, I'll be doing a different "Love" themed playlist every Monday.

Check out the other playlists

 This week's playlist is geared towards tap dancers.

Enjoy!



Using a blog reader or can't see the playlist app?  Full playlist after the jump


TAP PLAYLIST
All I Do Is Dream Of You - Michael Buble All I Do Is Dream of You - Crazy Love
Life, Love & Laughter - Donavon Frankenreiter Life, Love & Laughter - Pass It Around
This Love - Maroon 5 This Love - Songs About Jane
Love Me Do - The Beatles Love Me Do - 1
You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins You Can't Hurry Love - ...Hits
I Love Being Here With You - Peggy Lee I Love Being Here With You - Six Feet Under (Music from the HBO Original Series)
I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Oscar Peterson Trio I Can't Give You Anything But Love - The Complete Mercury/Clef Recordings
Zing! Went The Strings of My Heart - Stacey Kent Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart - Love Is... The Tender Trap
Love Song - Sara Bareilles Love Song - Little Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...