Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Feelin' Lucky...

Yippee!!

I'm super-excited because I was one of the three winners to get a Ballet Bundle from Dance Teacher Press via Nichelle's February LOVE Our Readers Give-A-Way.  I can't wait to get it and I'll post a review for any of you who are interested in hearing more about it!

I'll be receiving Ballet Step By Step, The Ballet Combination Book and Ballet Words of the Week terminology booklet.  I know my ballet classes will benefit from these new materials.  I plan to share them at my studio with my other teachers as well, so they will be put to good use!


Don't feel left out - there's still some goodies left for you to get your hands on... get on over to Dance Advantage to enter!  The last give-a-way closes at midnight on Thursday, February 23.

And thank you to Nichelle, Dance Advantage and her sponsors for being so generous - we LOVE you too!

1 comment:

  1. yahoo! you are lucky! :) can't wait to hear about it! 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...