Friday, January 6, 2012

DB is Editor's Choice!

Editor's Choice, baby!
Who me?
Yay!  The Dance Buzz was chosen by Nichelle at Dance Advantage as "Editor's Choice" for the Top Blogs of 2011.  Thank you, Nichelle - I was completely surprised and humbled to be chosen!  I hope to keep bringing good stuff to my readers in 2012.

Check out what Nichelle wrote:
"In the end, I went with a blog that I feel has consistently shown a clear focus, delivering material that is valuable to its readers in a fun but thoughtful way. I’ve enjoyed watching this blog develop and wish for its longevity."
Awww shucks :)

Be sure to check out all the dance blogs that entered the contest - there are some really great ones in there to add you to your blog roll.

Yay!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...