Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monthly Recap

Are you on Pinterest yet?  If you were, you wouldn't have
missed this awesome picture!
Yes I am aware that monthly re-cap would make more sense at the end of the month, but its been a busy month! And at the end of the month we have to have yearly recaps... so here is December's (a bit early) recap.

What You Missed From The Dance Buzz

Dance Happenings Around The Internet
  • I am so excited about the Jacob's Pillow "KNOW DANCE" project inspired by the Never Stand Still dance documentary (directed by Ron Honsa). You can participate by creating a response by answering this question in a video: "what do YOU want people to know about dance"!  I can't wait to see people's responses and would like to involve my students in creating a response of our own.
  • Economics behind the Nutcracker
  • Top Dance Stories from my dance blog friends at Twitter
  • Stephen Colbert features (and participates) in the Nutcracker:


And if this doesn't spread some holiday cheer, I don't know what will...


And did I mention, vote for us for Dance Blog 2011!?

Oh, I did?  Well then, why haven't you voted yet!   Tuesday is the last day for comment voting for Round #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...