Monday, September 19, 2011

New Music Monday: Currently Loving...

Short music post today - just wanted to share three songs I've been loving lately!

Titanium (David Guetta feat. Sia) - My go-to warm up songs for my older students.  I've been using this in tap and jazz classes as it has a nice steady beat and hasn't been overplayed on the radio yet.

Timshel (Mumford & Sons) - This is a hauntingly beautiful piece that I've been using in my lyrical/contemporary classes.  Easy to put emotion into it.

I'm In Here Piano/Vocal Version (Sia) - I can't help it - I love Sia's voice.  You might recognize her from "Breathe Me" a few years ago.  I just love the different sound she has. I've been using this song in lyrical and jazz class for a cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...